How to improve the production efficiency of wood pellet machine
1. When feeding to the wood pellet machine, try to keep it as uniform as possible to keep the machine running at a high speed, and the pellet mechanism will be smoother.
2. From the perspective of the structure of the granulation equipment, the user should select a mold with an appropriate compression ratio according to different materials to avoid low output and no discharge.
3. From the parameter setting of the equipment, the gap between the template of the wood pellet machine and the pressing roller is very critical. A reasonable compression gap can improve the molding rate of the wood pellet machine and reduce the wear of the grinding tool and the roller.
4. Control the particle size of wood chips. This is a very important part. Generally, a screen with a diameter of one-third of the particle diameter is used to screen the wood chips. Too much force will increase the wear of the pressure sticks and abrasive tools. Too little force will have an impact on the formed length of the particles. Therefore, it is very important to properly control the particle size of wood chips.
5. Moisture control is about 13%. For biomass fuels, the moisture content of the material must be strictly controlled. This is the prerequisite for the material to be compressed into particles. If the moisture content is too high, the particles will be very loose. Not much to say, but remember.
6. The cleaning and maintenance of the wood pellet machine is also an important link. Thorough cleaning and regular maintenance are the basic guarantee to improve the efficiency of equipment use.
7. Equipment selection. The transmission efficiency of the reduction mechanism affects the production efficiency of the wood pellet machine. When the transmission efficiency is high, the actual power of the equipment will be reduced. Therefore, choosing a granulator driven by a reducer is an important factor for you to save costs and reduce energy consumption.